CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy 2011!

Dear Jude,


Happy New Year!  Eight days into it, and it's already been a great year so far!


Mom and Dad took us to the zoo...


I got to chill in the car seat sporting my super cute leg warmers.  And you and Dad spent a lot of time watching the monkeys and giraffes.


 
Dad and Mom also introduced us to Chuck-E-Cheese this month, which you absolutely LOVE!  I have a feeling we have many more playdates to come at that fun place!


I've also started sipping from a sippy cup {sort of} this month.  Let's just say the main idea is there ~ I lift up the cup, tip it over, and water comes out.  Now I just need to practice the actual execution of it.  :)



If the rest of the year goes this well, it's going to be fabulous, big brother!

Love you like peaches,
Emily