CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Dear Daddy,



This year we decided to pay homage to our family history for this year's halloween party!  You're a Choctaw, Mommy's a Chickasaw, and Emily and I are a little bit of both {although you continually remind us that we are technically more Choctaw than Chickasaw}, and I think we make a pretty great looking tribe in all!



On Sunday (the 30th) our church had "Orange Day..."




...and then Monday was the big day - halloween!  This was my very first year to go trick-or-treating, and you told Mommy that I did a great job of saying both "Trick or treat!" and "Thank you!"  


Emily and Mommy stayed home and passed out candy from the front porch, but I think next year Em will have to join us - it was so much fun getting all of that candy!


Love you like M&M's,
Jude