Dear Miss Em,
Guess who is ten months old?
It's you, pretty girl!
You're growing by leaps and bounds these days (as are your accessories!), and we're getting to see more and more of that fun and fiesty personality you've been hiding away until now!
You've become quite the chatterbox this month, babbling and even throwing in a little jibberish every moment you can. Whether you're playing on the floor, riding in the car, or strolling along in the shopping cart....your lips are usually moving. And I love it.
You're not quite crawling yet, but I have a feeling you'll hit that milestone before too long. You're just too anxious to keep up with your brother...and his toys! Daddy and I are anxious for you to crawl, too, as we're hoping it will end the inevitable meltdowns that occur when we leave whatever room you're in! (Yes, you've got a temper, girl! You're precious, but you can definitely speak your mind!)
Did you read the part about being precious? :) Your smile absolutely melts my heart, and I'm sure you'll use that to your advantage in the years to come...
As far as eating goes, you still don't have a single tooth but have learned to mash things like puffs, cheerios, rice and cheese with your gums. You take 3-4 bottles a day but definitely prefer real food any day of the week!
You've recently learned how to pat-a-cake on your own, and Jude loves to play it with you. As soon as he starts the rhyme, you clap those chubby little hands together and squeal with delight! There's definitely no one who can make you laugh any heartier than your brother! You also love when we sing to you, with your latest favorite being "The Itsy Bitsy Spider." And you love reading books, too, becoming very animated with each turning on the page.
Sweet Emily, I love the everyday sweet moments we get to share. But even more, I love you.
Love you like Moo, Baa, La La La,
Mommy





