Hey Jude,
It's tough to believe how fast you're growing up! Mom says this is the "terrible twos" phase, but I just don't see any of that. You're such a fun little guy, and I love every minute we get to hang out together!
What seems to be growing the most right now is your VOCABULARY! Mom and I can understand about 90% of what you're trying to say, and you crack us up all the time with the funny things you say. Your latest thing is finding as many synonyms for "yes" and "no" as you can (yep, alright, okay, okie-dokie, yeah, oh yeah, mm-hmm, nope, naah). And the way you call for us makes us laugh, too: "Oh Daaadddy, Oh Moooommmy, Oh Emmmeee. Where are yar (you)?" Your standard "goodbye" is still "Ciao!" And you remind me to get my "keys" and "foffee" (coffee) as I head off to work each morning. You are one cute little guy!
You have REALLY gotten into coloring lately. You'll sit at your table for 30 minutes sometimes working on your colorful masterpieces. Maybe we have a budding Picasso on our hands?
And you still love to build block towers with the guys, especially when Papa Jack, Papi, and I are around to build with you.
Last week while at the mall you walked over to the AT&T kiosk, where you quickly negotiated your way into taking home one of their old demo phones. Mom couldn't stop laughing at how you "texted" while walking through the mall, and then declared that Aunt Summer was on "speaker" (speakerphone) once we got into the car.
You sure are growing up fast, little guy! Can't wait to see what the future holds for the two of us!
Love you like Sooner football,
Dad







