CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

15 months old

Dear Daddy,

Guess who's fifteen months old?


Fabulous me!


And I'm a very healthy girl: 24 lb 15 oz (80th %) and 31 inches tall (67th %).  Wow!  I've also added uh-oh and night-night ("ni-ni") to my vocabulary, and I can sign "more please."  And speaking of more...  I'm finally coming to terms with the fact that milk out of cup needs to be cold.  {sigh}  Mom's been at her wit's end trying to get me to drink it cold, so I gave in and told her that if she'd add some yummy yogurt to the milk, I'd guzzle it down.  She told me I must have gotten your negotiation skills.


And I have a new favorite toy - Jude's Cozy Coupe.  Love. It.  All I have to do is lift up my feet, make a little whimper, and Jude will push me all around the house. 



{When he's not looking I like to steal away on his truck, too, although my balance issues don't let me last too long!} 


My attention span is still pretty short, which makes me a very busy girl throughout the day!  Jude's great about keeping up with me, though, and makes sure I don't get into too much trouble. 




It's been crazy hot outside this summer, so we don't get out much.  Sometimes I like to go to the front window and dream about what it'd be like to play outside.  Mom says that one day I'll be old enough to stay up past 7:30pm, and then maybe I can play outside with the big kids once it's cooled down.  Someday...


{Obviously it's not too bad of a deal, this whole "staying inside" business.  I'm cool and happy!}


Of course the best thing about looking out the window is seeing you come home, Daddy!  You're my favorite person in the whole world and the only recipient of my squeals of glee!  


I've got to mention my newest adventure, too - WALKING!!  I'm getting to be a pro at it, Daddy, walking up to ten steps in a row now!  Go me!  Jude's world is about to change with my latest skill, and Mom had better get some new runnin' shoes - ha!  Can you believe how much your baby girl is growing?!

Love you like {warm} milk,
Emily