CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Change of Address. One more time.

I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed with myself.  When I thought up this blog idea in January 2011, I wasn't really sure if I'd we'd be able to keep it up all year long.  A year's worth of letters was quite a goal for me us!  And I we did it - hooray!  :)

After having given up my own voice for three years now, however, I'm ready to write for myself again.  So I say goodbye to this blog address and hello to an old, familiar one: www.justaneverydaylove.blogspot.com  Feel free to continue to follow the ins and outs of our simple, everyday love at our old/new address.  I have no idea what God has in store for our family in 2012, but I look forward to sharing it with all of you...

To a new year and fresh start,
Shara